Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Protection

Today, I found out that God saved my friend Kim's life. Kim and her step-dad were driving to work, when someone attempted to carjack them at gunpoint. (They later found out that the person was running from the cops after being caught in a truck full of crystal meth.) The man ran into their car (with his body) two or three times, and then Kim's step-dad drove off the guy pointed the gun at them but was so out of it from the drugs that he didn't fire.

I really believe that God is protecting my Kim. We get on each other's nerves but she is my soul sister and I'm so glad that God is showing Kim slowly but surely how much he cares for HER... not just for her because she is her son's mama, but because she is KIM. Because she is someone that God loves and values just for who she is.

I feel like crying and just worshiping God a while.

No comments: